3MW Proposal


  Proposal
Ideas:
·         Hip Hop music/culture
·         Ghost story
·         The British Government
·         Sixth form
·         Clothing and personal identification
For my documentary, I am going to base it on the legend of the Black Dog of Bungay. For this, I could either do an informative documentary in Bungay, visit where the Dog was first seen and go to Blythburgh church where there are supposed claw marks on the door.
Alternatively, I could do a mockumentary, looking upon the dark and ghostly theme satirically and explore the woods in search for this ‘devil dog’.
My demographic for this documentary would be middle aged people who live in the Norfolk, Suffolk area who are familiar with the tale of the Black Dog.
I would film this in a very remote location, preferably in the woods or on a field or marsh.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Dog documentary research dossier